Pre-University courses for foreigners give a perfect opportunity for studying the Russian language not only when preparing to enroll in the Russian-language bachelor, master programs and postgraduate studies, but also to facilitate everyday communication. Training is aimed at developing specific knowledge and skills to allow The Trainee to comprehend academic voice, read and understand study materials and academic books, social and political essays, easily understand lectures on future profession. Moreover Pre-University courses program includes general training courses (for bachelor applicants) and specialized disciplines (for master applicants) according to curricula.
There are three training programs within the Pre-University courses:
- Extended course for bachelor and master Applicants;
- Standard course for bachelor Applicants;
- Standard course for master Applicants.
Extended course is designed for the Applicants without basic knowledge of the Russian language. It includes 8 months (2 terms) of intensive language course (from 0 to B1 level) of the Russian language. At the end of the first year, all Trainees are awarded with a certificate of reference level in Russian. The following 4 months (1 term) are dedicated to general training courses and specialized disciplines depending on the chosen program along with Russian for specific purposes.
Standard courses are for the Applicants with basic or pre-intermediate Russian language fluency. These programs include 4 months (1 term) of intensive Russian language course aimed at training to acquire B1 level. The second semester (4 months) is dedicated to general education courses and specialized disciplines depending on the chosen program along with Russian for specific purposes.
All three programs are aimed at preparing The Trainee for Diplomatic academy admission and further education. After finishing Pre-University courses, The Trainee will have all the necessary knowledge and skills to study in Diplomatic academy of the MFA of Russia as well as read and comprehend all the academic literature, study materials, articles, monographs and periodicals.
AIM: Intensive Russian language learning and preparation for the admission to Diplomatic academy of the MFA of Russia.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Foreign citizens, graduates from schools, colleges, bachelor and master programs.
2 terms: from October 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022
3 terms: from February 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023
FORM OF TRAINING: evening classes.
FORMAT OF TRAINING in-person learning, online learning, hybrid format
ENTRANCE EXAMS needn’t be taken.
PRE-UNIVERSITY CURRICULUM INCLUDES (teaching in the Russian language):
- The Russian language (bachelor / master);
- The English language (bachelor / master);
- The Russian history (bachelor / master);
- Mathematics (bachelor);
- The history of International relations and World politics (master);
- State and Law theory (master);
- Constitutional Law (master);
- Introductory course «Global economics» (master);
- Economic theory (master);
- Management basics (master).
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ADMISSION:
- the Trainee’s foreign citizen ID (original and copy);
- notarized translation into the Russian language of the Trainee’s foreign citizen ID (original and copy);
- photos of The Trainee, 3*4, matte – 2 pcs.;
- if The Trainee does not pay the tuition fee by himself / herself – The Customer’s ID (original and copy);
- if The Trainee does not pay the tuition fee by himself / herself – notarized translation into the Russian language of The Customer’s ID (original and copy);
- if the tuition fee is paid by an Organization – a letter of Guarantee of the Organization with its details.
+7 (499) 246-53-05;
+7 (925) 917-80-82 (WhatsApp);
+7 (499) 940-10-02 (ext. 10428, ext. 10395; ext. 10372).
Room 100a, 53/2, building 1, Ostozhenka str., Moscow, Russia;
Metro station “Park Kultury”, radial / circuit, 3 minutes by foot;
Entrance from Garden ring str.